I value your privacy and care about the way in which your personal information is treated
- What data do I collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will I use your data?
- How long will I keep your personal data?
- Transfer of your personal data
- Who I share your personal data with
- How I protect your personal data
- Reproduction of user’s content
- What are your data protection rights?
- California privacy rights
- What are cookies?
- What type of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies?
- No personal data collected from children
- Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”)
- Privacy policies of other websites
- Protecting yourself
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do I collect?
Through the course of interacting with the website, when you contact or request information from me or when you sign up for the newsletter, personal information may be collected.
This information that is processed includes:
- Contact information, such as email address
- Basic information, such as your name and your company information
- Technical Information from your visit to my website/applications
- Technical Information in relations to materials and communications that I send you electronically
- Background / Identification information provided by you or collected as part of working with me
How do I collect your data?
You directly provide me with most of the data that is collected. I collect and process data when you:
- Voluntarily use the contact form, complete a customer survey, or provide feedback
- Use my technology tools and services, including my websites, newsletter, and email communications
- Information is collected about you when you provide it to me or interact with me directly
- I may collect or receive information about you from other sources, for example keeping the contact details I already hold for you accurate and up to date using publicly available sources
How will I use your data?
I collect and use your personal information so that I can provide you with an amazing experience. How and when that your personal information is used:
- Sending a newsletter
- When you can contact me, so I can contact you back
- Promote my services, including sending offers and updates, publications and details of events
- Improve YvonneFitzGerald.com, including auditing and monitoring usage
- Providing information you requested
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations
- For legitimate business purposes
- To manage and administer my relations with you
- To fulfill our legal, regulatory, and risk management obligations, including establishing, exercising or defending legal claims
Using my website
In some areas of my website, you are invited to provide me with your personal information (for example – contact page and newsletter sign up). The reason for this request is apparent at the point that you are sharing your personal information with me and I will only use that information for those purposes.
If you would like to have more information and to know your choices about not having your information used by such companies, please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/
How long do I keep your personal data?
Transfer of personal data
Who I share your personal information with
I am a US-based website, which is available globally. I am not a business. Any information that you share is used only by me and any support partners. I may share your data with certain trusted third parties in accordance with contractual arrangements in place with them, including:
- My professional advisors and auditors
- Suppliers to whom I outsource certain support services such as website hosting, backup and security, and admin
- IT service providers
Data may be shared with regulatory authorities, courts, tribunals, government agencies, and law enforcement agencies. While it is unlikely, I may be required to disclose your information to comply with legal or regulatory requirements. I will use reasonable endeavors to notify you before I do this unless we are legally restricted from doing so.
I would never sell, rent or otherwise make personal information commercially available to any third party, except with your prior permission.
How I protect your personal data
I use a variety of technical measures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized use, access, disclosure, alteration or destruction consistent with applicable data protection laws.
Reproduction of User Content
What are your data protection rights?
I would like to ensure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable data protection laws provide for key rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- THE RIGHT TO ACCESS
- You have the right to request copies of your personal data. A small fee may be charged for this service
- THE RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION
- You have the right to request corrections to any information you believe is inaccurate
- You have the right to request information that you believe is incomplete be completed
- THE RIGHT TO ERASURE
- You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data, under certain conditions
- THE RIGHT TO RESTRICT PROCESSING
- You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data is restricted, under certain conditions
- THE RIGHT TO OBJECT PROCESSING
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- THE RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
- You have the right to request the transfer of the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, as a resident of California, you may request and obtain from me, information once a year regarding our disclosure (if any) of your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. To make such a request, please email: email@example.com I reserve the right not to respond to requests not submitted to the address above.
No personal information collected from children
I will never knowingly collect any personal information about children under the age of 13. If I obtain actual knowledge that the website has collected personal information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately removed from any access. Because I do not collect such information, no such information will be to used or to disclosed to third parties. I have designed this policy in order to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”).
Privacy Policies of other websites
Make sure you are protecting your own privacy. I recommend that you do not share your passwords with anyone or share your passwords in an unsolicited phone call, email or social media. Please be careful whenever you are online. You can learn more about privacy on the internet from government websites such as ww.ftc.gov/privacy or https://gdpr.eu/ In the highly unlikely event that I believe the security of your personal data in my possession may have been compromised, I may reach out to notify you of that development. Your consent to our use of your email to notify you by email of this development.
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that I have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s office in the EU.
Last Updated: 24 July 2019
Effective Since: 24 July 2019